Location: Moore Park, Sydney NSW
Cleaning Services (Trades & Services)
$65,000 – $75,000 per year
At Quayclean, we are all about people! We are a team of over 2,500 responsible for the delivery of cleaning, sustainability management and specialty services throughout Australia. We are focused on creating real career opportunities and we are crazy about making our customers look great!
Working in Australia’s most iconic venues and facilities, Quayclean has experienced exponential growth in recent years. We are committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace where all our people feel supported, appreciated and accepted.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a full-time Site Supervisor to oversee day-to-day cleaning services at a prestigious event site.
This role involves managing a small team, including rostering, managing quality and cost-effective delivery of services, while maintaining excellent relationships with clients and staff. We’re looking for someone who can solve problems and takes pride in doing a good job. A primary component of this role is the delivery of monthly contract reporting back to the business.
Duties will consist of:
- Leading a small team of cleaners in day-to-day service delivery
- Acting as the site contact during events
- Scheduling staff and maintaining timesheets
- Managing inventory and work orders
- Managing site budgets and KPIs
- Hands-on cleaning tasks where needed
- Training new staff on Quayclean procedure and site-specific tasks
To be a successful candidate you should have:
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency Status
- Experience in a cleaning services and housekeeping
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Willingness to be hands-on
- High personal presentation, good verbal and written communication skills
- A Police Check within the last 12 months
- Availability to work during weekends and overnight
- Experience with cleaning machinery, such as carpet cleaners, steam cleaners, pressure washing, etc., is valued but not necessary
Opportunities for further career development are available within our highly motivated team.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?