Location: Adelaide, SA
Cleaning Services (Trades & Services)
$75,000 – $84,999
At Quayclean, we are all about people! We are a team of over 3500, responsible for the delivery of cleaning, sustainability management & specialty services throughout Australia. We are focused on creating real career opportunities for our people and we are crazy about ‘Making our Customers look Great’!
Working within some of Australia’s most iconic venues and facilities, Quayclean has experienced exponential growth in recent years. We are committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel supported, appreciated and accepted. Join us today!
We are recruiting for individuals who show good leadership capability and an excellent eye for detail and good co-ordination of labour skills in Adelaide. Working as part of the Quayclean operational team this role is responsible for supporting Quayclean’s operations in specified contract and events.
This involves administering contract employees including rostering, managing the quality and cost effective delivery of contracted services to clients while maintaining excellent relationships, solving problems and ensuring timely delivery of deadlines and optimizing the profitability of the contract. A primary component of this role is the delivery of monthly contract reporting back to the business.
The Contract Administrator is also responsible for:
- Developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, projects and
- Responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects,
services provided, and persons affected
- Managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
- Working with Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Professionals, owners and others
to ensure that goals are met
- Advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their
- Overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
- Preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organisation’s activities
- Collecting and analysing data associated with projects undertaken, and reporting on project
- Reviewing and arranging new office accommodation
The ideal candidate should be an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian Citizen and should hold a Diploma along with 02 years of Full time Experience as a Contract Administrator
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a contracts administrator?