Location: Bunbury, Bunbury & South West WA
Cleaning Services (Trades & Services)
$30.10 – $42.12 per hour
At Quayclean, we are all about people! We are a team of over 5000, responsible for the delivery of cleaning, sustainability management & specialty services throughout Australia. We are focused on creating real career opportunities for our people and we are crazy about ‘Making our Customers look Great’!
Working within some of Australia’s most iconic venues and facilities, Quayclean has experienced exponential growth in recent years. We are committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel supported, appreciated and accepted. Join us today!
We are recruiting for staff with experience in cleaning a range of building types, strong communication skills and the ability to work with our current team at a leading private college in Bunbury. An eye for detail and genuine commitment to exceeding our client’s expectations will be critical. These role will be casual & paid under the Cleaning Services Award 2020.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the Quayclean Team
- Experience in a similar role in the cleaning services industry would be favorable
- Open to learning new ways of doing things and working to Company standards
- Ability to commit to a regular afternoon shift Monday to Friday
- Have reliable transportation
- Mobile phone with data
Must have the right to work in Australia.
Police Check and Working with Children Card are mandatory.
Opportunities for further career development and training are encouraged.
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?