Area: Hunter Hill
Trades & Services • Cleaning Services
This is a casual job
We are currently looking for casual staff to join our team at a prestigious school located at St Ives. Permanent part-time availability once successful 6-month probation completed. Immediate start.
- 15:30-19:30 Mon- Friday
- 16:00-20:00 Mon-Friday
Must have own reliable transportation (own vehicle and licence required)
To be a successful candidate you should have:
- Experience in a cleaning services
- Available to start immediately
- High personal presentation, good verbal and written communication skills
- The right to work in Australia
- Current police check is essential
- Working with Children Check is essential
Opportunities for further career development are available within our highly motivated team.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have commercial cleaning experience?