Area: Northern Suburbs
Trades & Services • Cleaning Services
These are permanent full time and part time positions
Quayclean is delighted to have been awarded the cleaning and waste management contract with the Melbourne Market Authority. Operating from a purpose-build facility on 67 hectares in Epping the market is home to approximately 2,750 businesses, buying and selling fresh produce in the early hours of the morning, for distribution across Victoria and Australia.
This exciting partnership has provided us with the opportunity to recruit for permanent cleaners, based at the Epping facility.
Various shifts are available ranging from 3am-11am and 8am-4pm.
To be a successful candidate you should have:
- Experience in cleaning services
- Availability to start from mid August
- High personal presentation and good verbal communication skills
- The right to work in Australia
- Current police check is essential
Opportunities for further career development are available within our highly motivated team.
Quayclean adopt a direct employment model with remuneration aligned with the modern Cleaning Services Award 2020. We do not engage staff under individual ABNs or subcontract arrangements.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?