Location: Jindabyne, Tumut, Snowy & Monaro NSW
Cleaning Services (Trades & Services)
$30.09 – $51 per hour
At Quayclean, we are responsible for the delivery of cleaning, sustainability management and specialty services throughout Australia. Working within some of Australia’s most iconic venues and facilities, Quayclean has experienced exponential growth in recent years.
We are committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel supported, appreciated and accepted. Join us today!
We are currently looking for staff to join our team at a prestigious venue located in Jindabyne NSW. There are a wide variety of shift times available, including day and night shifts, from 4 hours per week up to 25 hours per week.
This role pays $30.09 per hour Monday to Friday, and up to $51 on Sunday and is perfect for students living in rural areas.
Chose the hours that fit with your schedule and join our team at this unique and interesting venue!
To be a successful candidate you should have
- Be living in or willing to relocate to Jindabyne.
- Available to start immediately.
- High personal presentation, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in cleaning or housekeeping is beneficial but not required.
- The right to work in Australia.
- Current police check.
- Working with Children Check.
- Full COVID Vaccination.
Quayclean adopt a direct employment model with remuneration aligned with the modern Cleaning Services Award 2020. We do not engage staff under individual ABNs or subcontract arrangements.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a cleaner?